Aspero Brush Cutter/weed Cutter Machine (also called a brush saw or clearing saw) is a powered garden or agricultural tool used to trim weeds, small trees, and other foliage not accessible by a lawn mower. Various blades or trimmer heads can be attached to the machine for specific applications.
It consists of:-
- A power unit held close to the body.
- A pole through which the power is transmitted.
- A rotary cutting head at the opposite end of the pole to the power unit.
- Cutting heads include circular saw blades (chisel tooth or scratcher tooth), brush knives, grass blades, etc. Most brush cutters also allow other heads to be fitted, including bump feed and fixed line heads such as those used on line trimmers or modified saw blades such as a beaver blade which resembles a chainsaw. Deflectors are attached on the cutting side of the machine to prevent injury to the operator from debris thrown by the cutting head.
- Brush cutter is used for mowing the lawn or cutting grass.
- Machine is strapped on the shoulder and used leisurely.
- Powered by gasoline, the 2 stroke engine is durable with spare parts available.
- Brush cutter comes in separate carton and to be coupled by the user.
- Color Multi
- Dismantled in separate carton
- Ideal for mowing the lawn and cutting grass
- Size (L x W x H cm): 56x50x34
- Weight (kg): 11
- Color: multicolor
- Main Material: Iron
There are no reviews yet.